Friday, February 3, 2012

The Table..... and The Blessings


This was the vintage looking table that I found at SA..... last summer. I fell in love and knew it would be perfect for our home.


This was after I painted the table black... but before I antiqued or sealed it.

This looks a little blurry but is the table antiqued and ready to use.

I have photos taken of the table all dressed up, but
I guess we haven't uploaded them yet. Once we upload, I will post how wonderful it looks all dressed up! It is perfect for our sized family!
I am now working on a dresser for the Blessings! It has been painted sage green. It will look lovely when it is all in place!

This is how we set up The Blessings for our family card this year.... but sadly, though they were printed and paid for they never got out. Perhaps next year we will send out two.



It is a snowy day here..... where I would love to stay in pajamas and do this.....


but alas.... there is laundry, cleaning, Blessings entertaining, painting, birthday celebrations preparations, and organizing to do!
Perhaps I will be able to grab just a moment or two.

Have a wonderful day!
R.

1 comment:

  1. The table looks beautiful! I love the card too - the blessings are certainly growing. :)

    ReplyDelete