Friday, September 9, 2011

I will lift up.......


" I will lift up my eyes to the mountains,
From whence shall help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made the heaven and the earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber."
Psalms 121:1-3

These rocks never cease to amaze me! Some are big, some are small, some are fat, and some are nearly paper thin, but all appear to be hap-hazardly placed with little to no support, and yet, still they stand firm. These rocks have survived some of the fiercest blizzards and some of the worst winds imaginable, but there they remain, ever prominent for all to see! Rock climbers have tested and scarred them, but they perservere on with their mission..... a stellar reminder of the Creator!

1 comment:

  1. We were amazed by them when we visited. All creation points to the Creator!

    ReplyDelete